Support learning recovery through qualified tutors.
Now more than ever, students need one-on-one instructional support. Gain access to our pool of highly qualified tutors and academic coaches through Kelly Education's Tutoring Solutions. With 20+ years of experience, we're your trusted partner in student achievement.
Our solutions are specifically tailored to align with your tutoring needs. How we achieve this:
- Conduct an assessment of your needs and goals.
- Design a customized tutoring program to improve student outcomes.
Our tutors engage with your students to provide the help they need. How we achieve this:
- Provide tutors who fit your curriculum and what you are trying to achieve with each student.
- Tutor in groups, one-on-one, or virtually, individualized to the students’ needs and readiness levels.
We evaluate progress to provide schools with insights on how students are doing. How we achieve this:
- Work with your team to identify and track key growth measurements for students in the program.
- Report progress in compliance with student privacy regulations.
How is Kelly Education’s approach to tutoring different?
Where do you provide tutoring?
Do you have enough tutors to meet our needs?
In-person and virtual tutoring
Kelly tutors reach students individually with a personalized learning approach designed to help them reach their full academic potential. Trained and aligned with district curriculum and goals, our tutors can help close student achievement gaps through one-on-one and group instruction tailored to each student’s need, while maintaining continuity of instruction through a time of uncertainty.
Our fully vetted tutors are available and ready to instruct wherever your students need them—whether virtually or at school. Tutoring can happen whenever it’s most convenient, during the school day, after hours, even during the summer.
You need the best and brightest.
We can help solve your most complex talent challenges—both today and in the future—by delivering high-quality talent that moves education forward.
Contact us at 800.Kelly.01 and one of our agents will administer your request. Or, if you’d prefer, fill out the form to submit an email.