Scranton PA | Kelly Education
Career placement, your way!
Kelly Services has immediate opportunities in Office, Light Industrial, and Education. What can we do for you? As your personal career agent, we’ll provide options, support, and guidance every step of the way. Partnering with Kelly can give you access to more career opportunities, and get you that dream job faster than going it alone. If you have the right skills and the desire to succeed, we can help find your next career opportunity in Northeast PA!
Apply for one of our positions below
Kelly Education jobs
Through Kelly Education®, we have opportunities for you to make a difference in a child’s life! As the leading provider of substitute teachers nationwide, Kelly Education staffs for both Instructional (Substitute Teachers & Teacher Aides) and Non-Instructional positions (Clerical & Custodians/Cleaners). We partner with multiple school districts in Lackawanna, Susquehanna, and Wyoming counties. No Education experience required – Kelly Education provides free training and paid orientation.
- Substitute Teachers (Minimum 4-year degree in any discipline)
- Paraprofessionals/Teacher Aides (HS Diploma / GED)
Open House Events:
Please join us for an open house this summer to learn more about the employment opportunities for 2017-2018 school year!
- Location: Kelly Services, 124 Centerpoint Blvd., Pittston, PA 18640
- Dates: Every Wednesday in July (July 5, 12, 19, and 26)
- Time: 11am-2pm
- No appointment required! Walk-ins welcome!
- More information
As a Kelly associate, you will have access to the following perks:
- Kelly-sponsored Affordable Care Act health care coverage for eligible employees
- Group insurance options*
- Service bonus plan
- Holiday pay plan
- Weekly electronic pay options
- Online training campus that provides more than 3,000 free courses to help improve and develop skills
- Exclusive online employee community
- Employee assistance program (EAP) available at no cost
- Corporate discounts
- Transportation spending accounts
*Offered and administered by Leslie & Associates. These plans are not sponsored by Kelly Services.